Friday, January 29, 2010

To My Dearest Wawah...



This tribute is for you...
The reason why I write this post for you is because I wanted to tell you that...
Actually you are the person I miss the most...
You and Wen really are important to me...
I really hope that you can have your internship with us...
I wanted so badly especially now...
I was hoping that time can go back and asking you to join us...
But I know is impossible...
I know that I cant change anything and just move on...

I want to thank you for being a good friend to me...
Always advice me to be independent and mature...
Teach me a lot of things...
You are really a good person and a good friend...
Thx for everything!!!
I will never forget you too...
I will keep our memories deep inside my heart...
My god.. I'm crying now.. haha!
I will try my best to be more mature in the future...
I will take care of myself and wen during internship...
Same to you..
Pls take care urself...
Pls be happy and keep in touch ya^^
If my hp got money I will call u everyday.. haha!
Hope one day 3 of us can stay overnight together again...

LOVE YOU.. MUACCKKSS~~~

*forever fish, penguin & cat love each other*

1 comment:

Eva.Tan said...

sui po!!make me tear drop!!so touching n love u much much!!will keep in touch!!