Friday, January 29, 2010

Goodbye & Hello..


28/01
Went to Pavillion with wah, wen, howie...

This day consider our last farewell...

Me and Wen reach Timesquare 1st...

While waiting for Wah and Howie,

Me and Wen check for the movie in the cinema...
When we found out that there was no movie that we want to watch in TS...
4 of us went to Pavillion...

We bought the tickets for a movie call 'WooHoo'...

After that we went to take our lunch at 'Wong Kok'..
Took some pics there... Nice environment...

After lunch, we went for our movie...
I
t was a nice movie...

Funny and touching...

I've cried... Wah too... I think Wen also??

After movie, we went to take pics around Pavillion...
For memories...
After took pics,
We walk to Sg wang and then TS for shopping...
Each of us had bought more that 1 thing...

But the most is our Rich Howie...

I think he spend around RM200 that day...

After shopping till around 6.30pm, We said goodbye to each other...
Wah ask us to take care ourselves in Cherating and enjoy...

Is the hardest thing happened to me...
Wen cried... Really hard for me to control myself...
I've tried.. But can't...


Really miss my college life...

I miss my friends...

I miss my classmates...

2 years really fast...

These 2 years is a really interesting memories for me...

Since I get in college in the 1st day,

Until now...
Everyday is interesting for me especially when I was with my dear friends...

Looking back to all pics that we've took...

More than 1000 pics...

So many memories...

We've done so many things together...
A lot of new things came in to my life...

I never regret anything...
Include meeting you guys in my life...

Thank GOD for let me being in H10...

Thx Aichin & Wah for taking care of me when I'm being immature...
I will learn to be a strong and independent now...
Thx Wen for being a best friend to me...
Thx Jia Hui for organized our birthday...
Thx Howie, Chang, Ren, Su, and GM for being a funny and good friend to me...
Thx H10 classmates for being cooperative to made such a beautiful memories in my college life...
Need to say goodbye to my college life now...
And say hello to my new chapter of life...

I still considering whether am I gonna continue mu study or not...

But, I know is hard decision for me...


DEAR AICHIN, WAH, CHANG, JIAHUI, SUSU, GM...
PLEASE BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY ALWAYS..
TAKE CARE AND ENJOY URS INTERNSHIP..
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET ME AND OUR FRIENDSHIP...
AND EVERYTHING THAT WE HAD DONE TOHETHER...
LOVE YOU GUYSS SO MUCH!!!

No comments: