Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Our greatful EVENT!!

Our event 'ChrismastHolic Fiesta' was held on 22 & 23 Dec 2009...
We had started to prepare for the event 2 months before the event..
It was a very memorable months...
Really a lot of things had happen during these 2 months..
Angry, sad, frustrated, disappointed, suffered...
There were also happy, enjoy, fun and excited...
All happen around us for this event...
Before this, I've thought that this event is really suffering me and others...
It spoiling our friendship!
But during that day, everything is gone...
Maybe because all of us only focusing in one goal..
That is doing our best to make sales and have fun...
That 2 days event, 23 of us team up and work together...
Now think back, this event is actually teaching us the way of life...
It really had increase a lot of my knowledge and experiences...
I thought that it was spoiling our friendship..
But actually is building our friendship more stronger...
This event really let us become more closer than before...
We know each other more that before...
Because of this event, I realize that we spend most of our time together...
Because of this event I've had known a lot of kind and nice seniors...
Because of this event,
I've know that how potential Hotel Management students in TARS are...
Because of this event I had try a lot of new things...
I've learned dance, making cheese tart more than 1000 (I think),
arguing with my classmates, stay in college until 10pm...

When I watched back all the photos especially the dance that we had dance together,
It really giving me a strong impression...

I miss that moment so much!!!
Now is already ended...
I really wanted to thank to every1 that helped us for this event...
especially Mr. Tan, Chef Mark and Chef Bryan...
And to our senior...
I really respect you guys a lot...
You guys had done a very good job!
Thank god for let me meeting you guys...
This sem is the last sem we met I think..
Because we are going to our internship and they are graduating...
I like their hard work and their friendship...
Thx for everything!!!
Thx to Ms. Vivienne to organize this amazing event...

Lastly,

Thx for my dear friends and classmate!
We really had successfully well organized this event!!!
Really happy to work with you guys....


No comments: