Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Last day celebration


25/1
Today is the last paper we had in Diploma...
If I didn't resit la... Choi!
That day exam quite ok...
I hope I can pass this paper...
After this paper...
We can finally relax and have fun!!!
Is a traditional to enjoy after last paper..
For me la... And my gang... Haha!
We planned to go sing k and watch movie...
Before we go, we went to take some pics for memories...
Today can say is the last day in college as a diploma student...
After today...
I think I have no chance to meet all my course mates and classmates...
We only can meet during graduation...
Sad.. T.T
Anyway, after we took pic..
Me, aichin, ding dang, wen , wah and howie went to Midvalley The Garden to sing k..
We sing more than 4 hours in Redbox...
Very high and a lot of funny things happen!!
Haha... Now think back also can laugh...
After sing k we planned to watch movie but it was cancel though...
Due to the time is too late...
Then Wah, Aichin and Howie went shopping for internship...
After shopping, we went to ‘台湾小吃’ to take our brunch...
After brunch, we went for a little shopping and then go back...
Is a nice memory...
We left around 5 days before going to our internship...
I really gonna miss all my friends and family...
This Thursday we will meet up again...
Make it a last farewell for internship...
I hope that day I wont cry...

No comments: