Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Exam period...

After event ended...
Is the time for...


EXAM!!!

The part that I hate most in college life...
But this time exam is the last exam we had in TARC for diploma...
So fast we had already gone through 5 time exam since 1st sem...
So, this time exam I had to do my best so that I can smoothly graduate without any resit...
But it was a bit hard seems that this sem we less study with datuk...
Most of the time is bust preparing our event and assignments...
So I only start study in the exam week..
Haiz..
Got 3 paper I'm worried...
Hopefully that I can pass..
Although I know it was impossible...
But I hope miracle would happen...
Coz I know GOD love me...
So as Wah said...


Think optimistic!!!

Before exam,
Me, Howie, Jia Hui, Chang and Ren went to sing k at Sg Wang for relax...
Howie said relaxation before exam wor... haha!
We really had fun that day la..
After sing k, chang and ren straight away go back...
Me, howie and jia hui took our brunch at a Korean restaurant..
me and jia hui talk a lot of Korean wave there.. haha!
After that, around 6pm we went back to college by bus...
Because of the traffic jam...
We sit on that bus nearly 2 hours...
Me and howie reach college around 8.30 pm...
Howie said 1st time he sat on a bus that long...
Haha!!

No comments: