Saturday, February 28, 2009

WTF with her!!!

URRGGHHH!!!!
I HATE HER!!!!
I just cant stand with her attitude anymore...
who?
Is my damn stupid sis...

As usual, i have a fight with her just now...
But she is so ridiculous!!!
She mad at me just because of I grabbed her newspaper...
Whats The Big Deal to borrow me a while??
Would you die or something??
URRGGHHH!!!
I really GEK SEI!!!

Ya... that is how I communicate with her since she was born...
We fight like EVERYDAY...
But, today I already can't tahan her...
She so childish and make me want to KILL her!!!

I WOULDN'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE!!!
FUCK YOU!!!

3 comments:

PeiWen said...

COOL down.......
ka hei fu hei
ka hei fu hei
ka hei fu hei....
omg....
hahaha...
don't do stupid thing....
don't kill her...
you DON'T..
ok??

selina said...

wow
i can feel tht u really so kik
hahaha
dun kik lo
will odl fast de nehx
ur sis stil young
gv her a chnace
hehe

Eva.Tan said...

COOL DOWN!!
my dear..dun like tis..
if u say u r mature than her then u muz forgive her n do not count too much wif her ahh..
dun angry..sayang bk.MUACKSS..