Thursday, February 12, 2009

Going Kareoke with cousins

On the 2nd day of cny...
I went out to take dinner with my cousins at McD..
After dinner,
We went to sing k at some place...
That was a beautiful places... There were a club there too...
Haiz... I really regret that I didn't follow them to clubbing on the 1st day...
But, i have a lot of fun that day...
Me, catherine n angeline went back on 3 am...
Jenssen the funniest guy in this world fetch us back to po po house...

This is a nice pic rite?? but some one said his face kena cover buy other ppl finger...


So, he insist took again... And look at him... His face was the biggest!

This was took in Jessen's car... Look like 'siao po'..keke!



Mr. Jessen pics... I sure all of u noe which 1 rite??


4 comments:

PeiWen said...

really surprise when open your blog..
hahaha..^^
gambateh^^

MiMi said...

Thx ya... I finally know how to edit it...

Anonymous said...

can teach me mah???

Eva.Tan said...

hey..yeah..
finally the luck came to find u..
ya..gambateh..
expect to read ur next post..
muackss..