Thursday, February 12, 2009

Start Over Again...

Why did I write this title??
This is because I didn't update my blog for a long time...
Now already year 2009...

Finally~~
I know how to change my blog skin...
So, here am I to come back and update my blog...
Now I have to do a brain wash to make me remember what happen in my life since 1st day of 2009..

On 31st of December 2008...
I decided to go countdown with my friends...
This is my 1st countdown...
Small hui, her cousin, dave, nigel n their friends took me to sungei wang for countdown..
When i reached there i just shocked with the situation there...
coz damn many ppl are there playing with the spray and keep spraying other ppl...
there are a mess there!!!
Then, me n small hui with her cousins cant tahan with the situatuion so,
we decided to go far frm that place...
small hui bring us to eat 'tong sui'
at the same time, dave said he want to go and find his friends..
so he leave us...
then nigel and his friend say wan to back that place and play spray...
so, they leave us...

When the time is approaching to midnight...
we all gather and waiting for susu with his friends to come...
When we meet them then they bring us to the point of the view of fireworks...
BUT!!!
Damn hard to go there...
All ppls keep playing spray till they out of their mind!!!
That was a disaster to me...
Because of the disaster make us seperate...
me, small hui n her cousins decided to give up to see the fireworks...
so we just stand at a corner to wait for those guyz...

After the midnight pass, here we are in year 2009!!!
Then when the guys found us we go and 'yam cha' ...
After yam cha, dave said he will fetch me to my hostel and encourage me not to go home alone...
he ask us to go his house and take his car then go GK to lepak again...

Then, about 2 am we go to dave house and lepak a while...
Then we go to GK and yam cha...
I sit nigels car...way to GK...
Dave and Nigel playing drift on the highway...
OMG!!!That was great and awesome!!!
I like it...
After reach Gk, we yam cha at sadam corner then abt 4.30am dave fetch me to my hostel...

That was my 1st countdown and its quite fun^^
Thx guyz~~~

No comments: