Thursday, February 26, 2009

B.O.R.E.D

OMG...DAMN BORING!!!
These sem break really drive me crazy...

Coz these 3 weeks the only things i do is sit, eat, watch tv and sleep at home...
Didn't go out anywhere...
So,in these 3 weeks i already become the most useless person in this world!!

Next week, is gonna start our 3rd sem...
I can't wait to see all my friends!!
Coz I miss them so much...
But, wawah and aichin absent in the 1st week..

10th of march is my 'death day'...
Coz our result are gonna release on that day...
Just hope that my result can all past!!!
I don't want resit again...
Wow.. I already feel nervous now...

But anyway,
GAMBATEH TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND ME!!!
WE MUST HAVE CONFIDENT TO OUR SELF!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

!@#@$#$!@#$...
what language????
what language you write??
oh my god!!
haha..

Eva.Tan said...

yalo..agree too..