Saturday, February 28, 2009

Question that have NO answer

Just now, i watched a nice movie...
It called "Becoming Jane"
This movie is talking about a woman called Jane who loved to wrote novels and her love story with Tom Lefroy...
They were supposed to hate each other in the beginning, but then they started to fall in love of each other...
Then, they couldn't get blessed from tom's uncles and tom decide not to marry Jane coz he said that he was the only hope of his family... And he had crushed Jane's heart...
After a while, Tom realize that he couldn't live without Jane and he came back to took Jane for elope... Jane agrees and they leave...
On their way to ran away, Jane accidentally knows that Tom has a huge family that depending on him to live... So, she had to give up their loves... And she leave Tom forever...

I'm so hurt that they cant be together at the end...
Coz their love was so beautiful and they worked so hard to be together...
After I watch this movie,
I became so curious about LOVE...
There is a question that i couldn't understand about
LOVE...

As long as they love each other, no matter what happen on him or her...
They shouldn't give up their love... rite??


Well, that is my opinion la... I mean like if anything happen but if we love each other, we should be together... Coz love is important then anythings when we are in love...
AM I RITE??? I HAVE NO ANSWER...

2 comments:

Eva.Tan said...

i not agree at all!!
LOVE not mean everything!!
we can hv frens love..family love..
LOVE is in this cosmos..
but not COUPLE LOVE at all..
dear..u will find out ur MR.RIGHT in future..trust me!!
i not agree cos in my opinion,if me wif someone love each other..not 100% muz be together..
no matter movie or novel that oni love story..LOVE STORY..
HEHE~~

MiMi said...

Hmm... What you say is really true...
But, if we give up each other...Maybe we already give up our whole life hapiness.So, why we should we give up the last chance to be together??
Haha...thats also is my opinion la...
Maybe I will get the answer after i experienced it...
THX YA!!! For ur opinion...Muacckkss