Saturday, November 26, 2011

Useless me

I hope i can found a job here..
I don't want to be my mom's burden..

I've told myself that i cant rely on anyone once i step in UK..
But look at me now..
Still the same old me.. *Well, maybe a little bit change on the obstinate part*
But still!
Need someone to accompany all the time..
Can't be alone anytime..
The worst part is, I'm even get angry at people who ignored me...
Not independent enough!!

I want to change myself..
How could it be that hard..
I wanna show to my family and my friends..
I want to reduce my mom's burden..

I'm such a useless person!!!
I just realized it..
How sad...

2 comments:

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Eva.Tan said...

Mimi, we used to rely on something, girls, live just looking for someone to rely. to reduce your mum's burden, the only way is study hard, give back what you get from your parents. love you mimi~ Jia you...