Friday, November 11, 2011

Existence

People always told their best friends what ever things they experienced..
It would make more comfortable to say it out..

But I feel so hard to tell out my feelings..
Kinda difficult to interpret the words in my mind...
So, i'm always be the listener..

I have a lot of thinking in mind but cant sat it out..
Blog is the only place i can write it down everything in my mind...

So hard to understand my existence in this world..
Am i the person who always be there for someone when only they need me...
Or i'm just a person who can be a listener and give advises to people who complaints in front of me...

Am i a bad person to ignore those people only care about me when they need my help?
and completely ignore me and reject me when i try to find them???

1 comment:

Eva.Tan said...

you are right, blog is the best way to speak out everything...