Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Whole Day Out...


19 May 2009
Today me n wawah go Klang...
That is Wen's home town...
We go there for a day trip... Hehe!!
Actually i hv to meet wawah at Kl Central at 10 am...
But the stupid KTM late AGAIN!!
Make wawah hv to wait me ...
Sorry~~~
Then we change to Perlabuhan Klang line...
We reach Klang abt 11.30am like that...
Then Wen drive her red car come and fetch us...
Then we straight go sing k...
After sing k,
We go shopping a while at Jusco...
After shopping, we go to Wen's house...
Her parents realy funny...
They quite friendly and sporting... haha!
Then her mom call us eat dinner at her house...
After eat dinner then Wen fetch us to KTM station...
Then me n wawah go home...


After reach Serdang,
I rush back home because I have to go yamcha with friends...
Then we go our 'Old Place' hang out...
I meet a friend that just came back from china...
Damn handsome!!! Haha!!
We hang out till 12am then we go back home...
Today damn tired...
Whole day at outside...
Plus, these few days cannot sleep...
Starting to eat sleeping pills...
haha! But i wont eat everyday la...
Next week we gonna start our class...
Can't wait to meet all my lovely friends!!!
I MISS YOU GUYZZ SO MUCH!!!

No comments: