Tuesday, May 5, 2009

*STUPID PERSON*

STUPID PERSON!!!
Who I'm talking about??
The person who's NO BRAIN and stole people handphone...
They think their hand very geng like that...
If so geng, go do other more meaningful things la!!!
Then can buy yourself a nice hp...
NO NEED STEAL MAH!!!

Yesterday go Sg Wang sing k with yee, mun, n kai...
When sing sing sing happily,
suddenly wen sms told me wah's hp have been stole...
POOR WAWAH...
she sure very sad....
coz hp is a very important feature in her life...
me too...

Wawah... Dun be sad la...
Although all the memories in the hp are lost d...
But look in the bright way,
you can create new memories with your new hp rite??
*I know this is not helping you*
But I really hope the person will bad luck 100 years!!

4 comments:

Eva.Tan said...

wow..so touching leh..
thx mimi...muackss..
today stil ok di..(my feeling)
lol..u help me promote tis news?
haha~~many of them oso noe tim..
anyway..thx a lot..
love you..muackss..

MiMi said...

Haha...
U r welcome...
Where got promote la...
oni ai chin, akram n susu noe oni wat...
All of them very concern abt u tim..

Eva.Tan said...

haha~~anyway..thx ya..
they gt ask me n console..
haha~~hey..i think i giv up..
belanja u eat burger k?
stil remember our 'gambling'??

MiMi said...

Wat??!!
Yer... So fast give up??
Did u try?
I aldy prepare money to treat u leh...