Tuesday, May 12, 2009

B.O.R.I.N.G. Holidays

Today is the 10th day in my holidays...
I think have 2 more weeks to go...
HAIZ...
This 10 days I jz sleep, watch TV, eat and play games only...
DAMN BORING!!!
Plan want to go out with friends but no money...
Plan want to find job but no one want to hire me...
Plan want to diet in this holiday but still in *FAT*!!!
HAIZ...
All my plan I didn't success to complete them...
Just sit at home and do boring stuff...

PLUS, THE DAMN STUPID HOT WEATHER!!
*over reacting, sorry...*
Really make me crazy~~~
Almost all the time I'm in sweat...
damn uncomfortable la...
Even at night also hot...
OMG~~~
Make me cannot sleep almost every night...

God, I know You very love me,
Coz i also love you so much right?
So please give me wet weather la...
I really can't tahan d...
OK??
^^

2 comments:

PeiWen said...

38 mimi..
don't forget what you bet with a chang lo..still remember??
keep fat fat = you lose already lo..
so..must remember control yourself o...hahaha..+U +U..

Eva.Tan said...

yaya..agree to..
the STUPID SUPER HOT DAY!!