Thursday, May 28, 2009

Incredible Result!!

Today is suppose to become my suicide day...
Because today (28th may 2009),
Is the day that gonna release our 3rd SEM RESULT...
I cant even sleep well yesterday night thinking about the result...
And find out a way how am I gonna suicide...
Haha! Just kidding...
But today, I woke up around 10 am...
It was considered early to me...
And then straight away on9 and check my result...
I was soooo damn nervous and keep asking my friends to pray for me...
I just hope all pass...
Plus, the stupid website damn lack..
Make me lagi damn nervous...

Finally, the result pop out...

THX GOD!!! I PASS ALL!!!
I get 1A- 3B...
I was really surprise with this result...
Because I tot I'll fail 1 sub...
Some more I didn't expect that I'm gonna get an A...


Anyway,

I really want to thx GOD for blessing me... I LOVE YOU!!
I want to thx to my frens that pray for me.... I LOVE U GUYZZ!!
I also want to thx my parents that support me... I LOVE TWO OF YOU!!

Now is my second year...
I hope I can get better result for my parent...
So, Mimi!!! GAMBATEH!!!!
GAMBATEH to all my lovely friends too...

2 comments:

PeiWen said...

congratulations....
and...celebralation.........^^
muackss...

selina said...

yea!!
god will bless those are realy gambatte de!!
continue add oil~~