Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tired + Stress = CRAZY

I'm really tired...
I scared if I didn't write it out..
Someday, I'll be getting crazy...
Is all about my job now in WG...
No one know how stressful I am working in WG...
Although everyday I also told Howie i don't like this job,
He oso wont understand...
Everyday scared do wrong things...
These few days keep being scolded by team leader...
Sometimes really fed up with my stupidness..
Why ppl can learn things so fast..
But I can't??
Keep doing the same mistake again & again...
Always don't understand what people said...
The most scariest part is,
I started to have bad dreams about my job almost every night...
I was wondering how long I can stand this job...
Really miss my college life badly!!!
In this moment hope to have a long holiday...
Want to cry out loud but feel very immature...
What Howie said is right,
I was weak...
Once something wrong happen I started to hate the job...
But I really tried to improve myself...
T.T

No matter how,
I have to finish my contract...
I must be strong!!
Hope everything gonna be alright after sometime...
Hope my team leader won't hate me anymore...

God, pls give me strength~~


1 comment:

Eva.Tan said...

girl, CHEER!! u just step to the social, not give urself stress.its time to learn as much as u can! scold by leader who never have be4? its normal cos it is what so called realistic!! stay pure and learning heart!! we support u!! muackss!