Saturday, June 5, 2010

ღ Penang Trip ღ




28/05
Well, a bit late to post up now..
But still need to keep it as a memory ma.. Haha..
This trip is a 3D2N trip with family to Penang...

We stay in a apartment call Leisure Cove..

Penang is actually a nice place..

I can see a lot of rich ppl live there...
I wish to buy a house when I grow up...

Is my wish or should say dream only la... Haha..
Anyway, we went to several interesting places include...

Snake temple, Penang Hill, The Aquarium and an event called Little Penang..

We oso walked the longest bazaar in Penang...

I think we haven't walked finish yet...

Coz too long la...

Bought some souvenir for my dear frens...

If got chance, I wish to go there again...

Let me think about a trip that never come true..
Is a trip with my dear coll frens...

Until now oso haven't go...

Haiz...
Hope we will have time to go^^

No comments: