Saturday, June 5, 2010

Recently life...

Well, since I'm getting lazy to update my blog..
So I randomly write what happen to me lately...
Now, I already start working in WG..
I mean on floor...
I getting a bit busier now..
Sometime have to delay my lunch time to finish my work...
Working as CRO is really stressful...
Scared overbooked room,
Scared give wrong info to members,
Some more have to handle A LOTS of complaints everyday...
The most tired part is we have to keep repeating the same words and sentence EVERYDAY in every single calls...
My God....
Beside work, I have to handle the traffic jam everyday too...
7am out house 8++pm back home...
My God....
Really tiring..

My dears wen and wah now continue study...
Really miss them so much!!!
Maybe I got a bit regret not continue study..
But since that I aldy choose..
I have to responsible to it...
I'm trying to love my job..
I have to live happily...
I don't want to feel been tortured or what...
I want to have enjoyable..
So I must love this job...
But still sad coz can't be with my dears...
Sometimes talk with wah n wen,
listen them said abt their studies...
Make me wanted the time to back pass to my coll life...
I miss my coll life and coll frens so badly!!!
Hope to c our gang hang out together again and study together again...
But is impossible now...
Anyway, luckily there some1 with me...
Howie, luckily u with me...
At least u always make me laugh...
If not I sure die in WG alone...
Haha...

Wish my dear Wen and Wah good luck in thier studies!!
Have a nice life^^

No comments: