Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sincerity

Everyone have different personalities,
Everyone have different feelings towards different situation.

For me, showing my sincerity to people is important..
Any kind of situation.. Just show my own feelings..
But i can't do it...

Every time people said something.. i can't express my own feeling..
their feelings come first.. In my thought, i would always consider what will he/she think if i say out my feelings..
As time goes, i realized that i'm being fake to people..
This make me sick of myself and i really hate it so much!
Maybe some people thought that i'm double faces..

I've never want to be fake even for 1 second in my life..
I want to tell people what i feel..
But i'm afraid of the consequences..
I'm afraid of people hating me...
I'm afraid of being alone..

Sometimes i'm wondering...
What type of person i am?

Friends around me always express their own feelings and problems to me..
I always gave them advises and support..
But when i think about it again...
No one ever heard my feelings.. No one ever knew if i'm sad or angry...

Maybe it's my problem.. I couldn't show my own problems..
I'm tired..
Tired of thinking...




No comments: