Friday, April 30, 2010

ღ Klang ღ

26/04
Went to klang find wen...
Meet with chang at serdang station around 11 am..
Before that...
Wah called me and said howie still sleeping at home... =.="
Because I didn't told him what time we meet...
So make wah waited him at station for an hour...
Me and chang waited for them around 45 mins...
After meet up with them...
We change our train to Klang...
We reached Klang around 1pm and wen fetch us to her mom's stall to have lunch...
After lunch, we went to Jusco at Bukit Tinggi...
We sing K again..
Wah had sing for 3rd times in 8 days...
Haha...
After sing k, we went to Lavender to buy some delicious bread...
And then fetch howie and chang to ktm station...
Me and wah sleep wen's house...
Had a delicious dinner at wen's house and we chat a lot...
Very long time didnt chat with my dears...
Since the last time we sleep overnight is 4 months ago i think...
However, we sleep quite early that day...
Because Wah headache and I also dunno how I fall asleep..

Next day, me and wen had an interview at Wisma Genting...
We late for 15 mins...
Actualli I wanted to give up since we late..
But Wah ask me just go...
Now really thx my dear Wah..
Luckily she ask me to go...
If not I can't get this job..
Haha...
Anyway, we had took some pics at klang..
But due to my phone like this...
So I have to wait my new baby phone come out 1st oni can send all those pics from wen and wah...
*I'll upload later lo*

No comments: