Friday, April 30, 2010

I've made my choice..

I've made my choice in my future...
I decided not to continue study...
I know other people will think I'm wasting my mom's money...
Other people I mean are my aunties and friends...
They sure will talk a lot nonsense with my mom..
But I've already decided!
I get a job in Wisma Genting and will start working on next Monday...
Went to interview with Howie yesterday...
He will also work there with me but in different department...
After have a chat with Miss Pandora...
I've decided to work as a permanent there...
Due to the salary and benefit...
I hope I won't regret my choice..
I still can't confirm my future what is it look like...
But I hope it will be good..
Haha...

Now everyone is finding their own way to live in the future...
After looking back at my college pics...
Around 2000++ pics...
I was wondering what will we look like next year...
Next next year...
Next next next year...
Hope by the world end..
Everyone found what they want...
Reach their dreams...
Same as me..
Hope I can found what I want...

No comments: