Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year, New determination!

First post in year 2012,
as usual, I'll write a little summary about my life in 2011..
An amazing year foe me..

Year 2011 was the amazing year despite year 2008...
Still, 2008 was the best!
If i would use a word to describe year 2011,
i'll say 'EPIC'

I've been through so many things...
I've met so many people and learn so many 'life lessons'..
Of course, I've been through the most challenges and struggles this year or should i say last year (2011^^)..
Out of all, the best was I've made a huge decision to study abroad..
In my life, i would never thought and don't even dare to thought that i'll go overseas..
But here i am, updating my blog in UK..

Here are the little summary what I've been through in 2011..
I've ended my job in Genting because i got a motivation out of no where to work overseas...
Maybe from my dear cousins who told me that she gonna find a job in USA..
and for some personal reason that encourage me to resign from that job..
Then my dad strongly opposed my decision and encourage me to study instead of working abroad...
Then i get the offer to study in Switzerland and UK.. and of course i chose UK^^
To fulfill my desire of using money each month (while waiting to fly off), i get a part time job in a big company until i leave Malaysia..
And at last, on September 12.. I said goodbye to my family and friends..
And have a 'challenging' life in UK..
Why did i say challenging?
Because i had my 21st birthday here without cake and ended up crying alone at night..
Well because i miss my family and friends so much plus! the stress from stupid assignments..
And Christmas with no happening at all..
Kinda disappointed..
and the most craziest last minute experience in London...

Seems ordinary.. But only i can feel the epicness in this year..
Anyway, new year new determination..
I hope i can travel more place in this world...
The most important is...
I really hope i can found my future path this year...
i wanna get more money for my family..

oh yeah and of course!!
I WANNA HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!
When will it be happen.. omg..
I've been waiting for this man for 21 years already!!!
Where is he???

No comments: