Friday, October 8, 2010

"When You Say Nothing At All"
By
Ronan Keating

****
Used to listen this song while looking at the stars...
Listening to this song with a ocean waves as the background sound...
The feeling is so warm and relax...
Everything felt simple....
This is what I feel when I was in Cherating...


****
Today, listening to this song while waiting my mom in the bus stop at KL...
Looking at the traffic jam with a lots of hon as the background sound...
The feeling is so complicated and tired...
Everything felt very hard...
This is what I feel when I was in KL...


****
Suddenly miss the life in Cherating...
Although is quite tough at the beginning..
But I love the sea there...
I miss the free and relax life there...
Everyday just need to focus on training only...
Almost forgot that I have been there...

No comments: