Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dinner & Kuantan Trip...




23/02
Is our long planned dinner day...
We had already planned for this dinner few weeks ago...
Finally this day had came..
Howie, Ah Zhe, Ah Yuan, Yee Ling and me wait for Wen and Ren finished their work...
Around 7pm..
They called us to meet up with Li Jun's car..
Then we go to Kemaman to find our location for our dinner...
Li Jun's bring us to a restaurant call 'Tong Yuan'...
We waited for Ah Long and then had our delicious and luxury dinner...
Haha... We decided to treat Ah Long and Li Jun...
So I go and paid before we had start our dinner...
But stupid me dunno how to 'gui gui sui sui'...
Let them know that I was paying the bill...
Haiz.. Damn stupid lo!!
Then after our dinner..
We went to the river side and chit chat...
After Li Jun and Ah Long went back...
7 of us played some games until 10pm only we went back...


24/02
Today Howie off day..
So he planned to go Kuantan to watch movie and have fun...
Me & Ren purposely took early leave with our OT...
I get 6 hours...
So today I oni work for 2 hours.. Haha!
1st time like this...
Unbeliavable...
What I had done was just sit in the laundry for 2 hours than go back...
Hahahahhhahaha... Sien dao!!
When I get back home Howie oso havent wake up...
After done my duty and clean up myself...
I went to fetch wen, ren and ah zhe..
But the stupid car make problem again...
This time is not the battery...
The petrol...
Haiz... Luckily we met a 'gui ren' again...
Thx Pak Cik~~~
After settle the car we went back home and get prepared...
Then off we go o Kuantan...
We reach there around 5pm++..
We decided to watch a movie call 'Little Big Soldier'...
Before the movie we when to take our lunch at 'Black Canyon' a thailand restaurant...
After lunch and dinner,
we went for a little shopping and then watch the movie...
Then end of our trip...


Today get back to work...
Luckily today no need to clean rooms...
Today my job is follow the supervisor...
Quite fun and a bit boring la...
Hahaha...
I was only happy if I was not arrange to be with HER!!!

No comments: